Examining practical HR issues business owners and managers encounter every day.
Through HRxaminer, Arlene shares ideas, tips, and solutions you can apply immediately in your organization. Don’t miss an issue! Sign up today and share this fun and informative resource with others.
Signup For Newsletters
Recent HRxaminer Newsletters
- New Minnesota Law in Effect July 1, 2019
- Managing From the Middle
- How Do I Play Team: A Self Assessment
- HR Weather Report: What’s the Climate of Your Work Culture?
- Are You Supervising Smart?
- Harassment – MeToo vs YouToo?
- HR Miscellanea
- The Details Are In The Documentation
- Supervising Smarter
- Regulation Updates
- Termination Tips
- FLSA Changes Effective December 1 – Are You Ready
- Feedback to Failed Applicants
- What Employees Wish CEO’s Knew
- Performance Management Checklist
- Termination Considerations
- Wage Theft
- New MN HR Laws
- Harassment and Ethics
- Supervising Smart
- HR Metrics
- Relationships in the Workplace
- Performance Action Plans
Previous HRxaminer Newsletters
GENERAL HR PRACTICES
I just want to thank you for the extremely timely article I just received regarding pay equity. I am struggling with how to best respond to an employee who has brought this exact issue forward to HR at my company.
I gained a lot of insight from your article and now I have a better idea how to move forward to address this issue.
Stillwater Medical Group
I love reading the HRxaminer! Arlene’s newsletter contains practical and useful information that is beneficial to managers and HR professionals in any industry.
This newsletter is engaging with a bit of fun splashed into it! I would highly recommend it to anyone in the HR field.
Great Northern Corporation