Training: Employee Programs
Just because we communicate all the time, doesn’t mean that we’re maximizing our effectiveness as communicators. Considering the fact that we communicate even when we’re silent, it’s vital that we understand all facets of our communication styles, including how to effectively deliver and receive messages orally and in writing.
In this lively session you’ll learn more about your personal style of communication, how to more effectively communicate, and gain an understanding that in order to communicate sensationally, you need to use all your senses – including common sense.
Communication is such a broad subject that these sessions are frequently customized. Here are some of the learning points we can incorporate in communication training:
- Common communication issues
- How to overcome patterns of ineffective communication
- The importance of preparing in-depth communication
- 4 styles of communication
- The importance of understanding body language
- How to write more effectively
- Putting together a complete package of effective communication
We can create this program as Communication Skills for Managers that integrates the above learning points with managerial responsibilities or create a General Communication Skills program for all employees.