Human Resource Operations Set-Up
Whether you’re new to your HR position, haven’t gotten around to creating your HR foundation or are a new organization just creating its HR department and want an expert outsider’s view to help you strategically plan your HR approach…
…it’s time to put user-friendly, compliant HR systems, protocol tools in place to help you support your managers and employees.
HRx can get your HR operations up and running quickly and smoothly. We can fill your operational gaps or create custom HR systems from scratch!
Key core areas for your HR operational success include:
- Personnel files and document storage methods
- Employment and hiring processes, systems, checklists
- Interview questionnaires and guidelines
- Offer letters
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Orientation program design and checklists
- Job descriptions
- Employee handbook
- Practical performance tools,
- General HR forms (such as exit interviews, disciplinary action, termination,…).
- And more