Help With Your Hiring: Screening, Interviewing and Selection
Smaller clients and busy management teams frequently don’t have the time to pour through all those resumes and applications to hire the right people for the job.
That’s where HRx steps in. We can help fill your hiring gaps and produce qualified final candidates for you to select from. While we’re not a recruiting firm, we can function as your Human Resource Department and remove the time-consuming task of screening and selecting your applicants.
Some clients involve us all the way through the process, partnering with them during the in-house interviews all the way through the reference checking and job offer process.
Here’s how we can help:
- Write job descriptions or job specifications
- Create and place employment ads and postings
- Develop internal job postings
- Edit or design employment applications
- Screen incoming resumes
- Script and create telephone interview questionnaires
- Conduct telephone interviews of qualified candidates
- Script and create live interview questionnaires
- Conduct live interviews of top 3-4 candidates
- Create a reference check form and conduct reference checks
- Write offer letters, creating a template for future use